- Industrial hygiene in Cam Ranh, Nha Trang
- Polishing stone floor at Cam Ranh, Nha Trang
- Hoang Phuc Care Nha Trang
- Grinding of Terrazzo and Granite floors in Cam Ranh and Nha Trang
- Professional stone floor polishing at Nha Trang
- Concrete floor grinding and concrete polishing
- Polishing grinding stone floor, washing stone at Cam Ranh, Nha Trang
Construction and polishing of polished, terrazzo and granite floors requires experienced, skilled, careful, meticulous and skilled workers. Hoang Phuc Nha Trang Industrial Hygiene Company with the brand HOANG PHUC CARE is proud to have a skilled, skilled, careful, meticulous team, many years of experience in the profession construction and polishing of stone floors grinding Terrazzo, Granito, artistic wash stone at Cam Ranh and Nha Trang, great talent, ingenuity and creativity on each product.
+ Construction of grinding stone floor, Terrazzo floor, Granite floor
Granito is a method of using a mortar mixture of stone powder with many grain sizes and colors to create many colors and textures depending on the wishes. The reticle on the granite floor not only has the effect of preventing floor cracking when the temperature changes, but also creates conditions for decorative combinations.
In the mortar mix Granito of Hoang Phuc Nha Trang can use stone powder of many sizes and colors so that the granite surface has rich colors and textures. Often used white vein stone, marble, etc. Coloring materials are usually used mineral color, or light and alkali resistant voca. Pigment less than 12% by weight of cement.
If using colored cement, mix it with stone grains. First, fix and smooth the concrete floor, water it for 2-3 days, then apply granito. For the old cement mortar layer, it must be cleaned, repaired using a glue-cement mortar according to the ratio of glue: cement: water (1:5:1) to smooth the patch holes, if the surface of the cement mortar is smooth If it is smooth, it must be sanded to increase adhesion.
+ Polishing process of grinding stone floor, Terrazzo floor, Granite floor
The time for grinding terrazzo, granito, is decided by climatic factors, mastic, etc. Usually, summer waits after 1-2 days, winter waits after 4-5 days.
You should try grinding first, if the grain of the stone is hard, you can start grinding terrazzo, granito, pay attention not to leave it for too long, because when the mortar has dried, it is very difficult to grind.
First, use a coarse grinding disc 60-80, grind until the surface of the stone is floating, then stop, three or four days later, use sand of size 100-120 for a second grinding.
After grinding, put a layer of cement mortar, after 24 hours, start watering. Wait 2-3 days, use a grinding stone of size 180-200 to grind again. Finally, use a fine grinding stone of size 280 to polish.
The last job of Hoang Phuc Nha Trang Industrial Hygienist is to wax polish terrazzo, granito, wait for the floor terrazzo, granite to be completely dry, start polishing, rub after 1-2 hours to be usable.
+ Advantages of grinding stone, Terrazzo floor, Granite floor
- High aesthetics, quick design, extremely sophisticated and impressive surface finishing, bringing luxury and magnificence to the project with diverse colors and patterns.
- Materials are completely natural, green and clean, protecting health and the environment,
Glossy, durable color, easy to clean on the surface.
- Hardness, durability, high scratch resistance, wear resistance, no surface peeling.
- Waterproof and oil-proof, chemical-proof, moisture-proof for terrazzo and granite surfaces.
- No fading, no yellowing, dullness, discolouration.
- No VOCs.
- No warping or cracking.
- The background color can be selected from black, gray, white, blue, red, yellow, gray, from shiny mirror-like surfaces with vibrant colors to luxurious and delicate mouse-hair gray surfaces,...
- Stone color: you can choose from black, gray, white, yellow, pink, elegant and luxurious...
- Prepare ingredients and mix
- Pour the base screed and level it
- Pour the top layer material and level it
- Condition the floor to make it dry and hard enough.
+ Polishing process of grinding stone, Terrazzo floor, Granite floor
Grinding exposed stone with metal grinding disc #30,60,120
- Polishing disc with #100, #200, #300, #400, #500, #600, #700, #800, #900, #1000, #1500, #2000, #3000, #6000, #10000 depending on desired gloss requirements. Hardeners may or may not be used depending on the hardness of the terrazzo floor.\
- Use a gloss enhancer if a high gloss finish is required.
- Apply a protective layer to the floor surface to waterproof the floor surface.
For more information about the service, please contact the following information:
Hoang Phuc Nha Trang Investment Joint Stock Company
Address: Block 6, 10th Floor, VCN Tower Building, No. 02 To Huu Street, Phuoc Hai Ward, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa
Tel: (0258) 6291888 - Hotline: 0979 275 798
Website: http://hoangphuccare.com, http://vesinhhoangphuc.com