Polished stone floor at Phan Rang - Ninh Thuan
Industrial hygiene in Phan Rang - Ninh Thuan
The process of polishing the terrazzo floor at Phan Rang - Ninh Thuan
Construction of grinding stone, wash stone, terrazzo is difficult, requires very high skill, quality control is difficult. HOANG PHUC CARE learns about the construction process of grinding stone, washing stone (terrazzo), difficulties and weaknesses in construction at the site, and how to overcome it. Finally, a new superior solution replaces on-site construction with production of grinding stones, washing stones at the workshop and assembly at the construction site.
Advantages of terrazzo grinding stone
- High aesthetics, quick design, extremely sophisticated and impressive surface finishing, bringing luxury and magnificence to the project with diverse colors and patterns.
- Materials are completely natural, green and clean, protecting health and the environment,
- Glossy, colorfast, easy to clean
- Hardness, durability, high scratch resistance, wear resistance, no surface peeling
- Waterproof and oil-proof, chemical-proof, moisture-proof for terrazzo and granito surfaces
- No fading, no yellowing, tarnishing, discolouration
- No VOC
- No warping or cracking
- Low maintenance and cleaning costs
- Diversity in design: can be based on different ideas of design, creating a unique feature and highlight for each project.
* The background color can be selected from black, gray, white, blue, red, yellow, gray, from shiny mirror-like surfaces with vibrant colors to luxurious and delicate mouse-gray surfaces,...
* Stone color: you can choose from black, gray, white, yellow, pink, elegant and luxurious...
Construction and polishing process of terrazzo, granito floors in Phan Rang - Ninh Thuan
The construction process at the project includes the following steps:
Step 1: Select specifications
– Selection of rock type, density distribution, rock mix (collectively referred to as sample selection)
– Choice of stone hardness, surface finish
– Shape selection; edge banding; corner; glossy, matte, mirror-glossy surfaces…
Step 2: Prepare the ground, gather materials
– Materials including: stone, sand, cement, additives are gathered at the construction site.
– Prepare empty surface, full of electricity and water before construction
Step 3: Prepare mold, formwork, build shape
There are 2 basic ways in shaping grinding stone, washing stone:
– Use the prepared mold, or the necessary formwork to pour the mortar mixture in. Advantages: creating homogeneous mass, reducing cracking at the construction site. Cons, high cost.
– Use on-site construction then paint on the wall, the image is built in-situ. Advantages: low cost. The disadvantage is that it is easy to break because the mortar block is often thin and difficult to homogenize.
For the construction of grinding stone floor, to prevent cracking, one can use iron mesh to create a solid block that still has a certain flexibility compared to pouring monolithic without using iron.
Step 4: Pour and fill the grindstone mortar mixture
This is the most important step to ensure the quality of construction.
Just used for pouring, shaping or pouring the floor must ensure to meet the standards selected in step 1. The process of pouring and mixing grindstone mortar is the most difficult step to ensure strictly from mixing and pouring. , bowl.
The steps of pouring and painting require workers to be really skilled to create a regular, beautiful and delicate product.
Step 5: Maintenance and error correction
After pouring and grouting the grindstone, the washed stone is finished, as well as all other grinding stone construction processes, it is necessary to carefully maintain the construction of the grinding stone and wash stone to ensure that the problem of cracking is minimized. material shrinkage, lack of water…
In this process, surface defects and angles are also treated to finish grinding and washing stones.
Step 6: Grinding, polishing
At this stage, all the beauty of the grinding stone work will be revealed. After the mortar is poured, the bowl is hard enough to be ground to reveal the stone and polished to the required level.
However, depending on the initial sample selection criteria, the construction will be grinding to the point of exposing the stone more or less, or polishing to a high gloss or glossy level.
For detailed information on construction and polishing of terrazzo and granito floors in Phan Rang - Ninh Thuan, please contact the following information:
Hoang Phuc Nha Trang Investment Joint Stock Company
Address: Block 6, 10th Floor, VCN Tower Building, No. 02 To Huu Street, Phuoc Hai Ward, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa
Tel: (0258) 6291888 - Hotline: 0979 275 798