Polishing Nha Trang Granite
Cleaning granite floors
Polishing concrete floor Nha Trang
As we all know, currently polishing granite floors has become one of the building materials that have all 3 criteria: beautiful, cheap, and durable.
Granito is a method of using a mixture of mortar, cement, and stone powder with many sizes and colors to create many colors and textures at will, with a very good decorative effect. The reticle on the granite floor not only has the effect of preventing the floor from cracking when the temperature changes, but also creating conditions for decorative combinations.
HIGHLIGHTS OF US PRODUCTS
- Shiny surface increases aesthetics thẩm
- Effective anti-slip
- Quick and easy surface cleaning
- Limited surface clearance thanks to its large size
- Fast and easy transportation, construction and installation
- Maximize investment cost savings
- Various surface sizes and colors
- Can cut to size square, rectangular (max 2x2m)
- Widely used for floors of commercial centers, supermarkets, lobby...
Polishing process for grinding stone and concrete floors
This floor shading process applies when no new grout is required. In many cases, when the floor is old, the stone floor coating is often accompanied by construction and repair of new grout lines to meet aesthetic criteria. At that time, the new joint construction step will be applied. you can refer to: new grout service for grinding stone floors, concrete with new generation grout powder or epoxy grout.
Step 1: Clean the floor and let it dry
– Clean the floor, dirt, limescale, scale, rust, grease with soap-based chemicals, or specialized degreasing chemicals.
– For very dirty floors, must use strong detergents such as Phosphoric acid, Hydrochloric acid
– In many cases when the stains are too deep, the re-grinding process is necessary to have a fresh, clean new floor surface.
– For previously coated floors, it is necessary to combine chemicals to remove the old coating with specialized floor peeling chemicals.
– Let the floor dry completely
Step 2: Coating with waterproofing chemicals, lining the floor of grinding stone, concrete.
– Use spray, roller, or clean wipes to coat the floor.
Allow the chemical to penetrate for about 3-4 hours. The chemical will penetrate to a depth of about 1.6mm.
Step 3: Polish the floor
– Use spray, roll or wipe to apply chemicals to polish the floor of grinding stone and concrete.
– Can be applied 2-3 layers, each layer is spaced at least 30” or as directed by the supplier
For more details, please contact the following information:
Hoang Phuc Nha Trang Investment Joint Stock Company
Address: Block 6, 10th Floor, VCN Tower Building, No. 02 To Huu Street, Phuoc Hai Ward, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa
Tel: (0258) 6291888 - Hotline: 0979 275 798